With great pleasure, we are happy to announce we are now a member of the Fellowship 500 by The Ethical Fashion Forum. Last week, we were fortunate to be featured as one of the brands in their source brand preview 2013. It was great to hear from other brands who spoke so passionately about their works.
(100% ahimisa silk dress by Fabryan AW13 collection)
FELLOWSHIP 500 has been launched by the Ethical Fashion Forum with the aim of taking the fashion industry to tipping point- the point at which sustainable practices by fashion businesses become the rule rather than the exception to it- from field to final product.
The Fellowship will do this through:
- Uniting 500 of the world’s foremost innovators and leaders in the fashion sector every year
- Supporting and facilitating collaboration between these leaders towards common sustainability goals
- Inspiring innovative thinking, enabling positive change and creating an enlightened space to tackle the challenges of the fashion industry
- Putting the spotlight on the industries leaders, globally, through the Fellowship scheme
- Encouraging more fashion sector professionals and businesses to engage with sustainability and to become leaders in their fields, in every part of the world
FABRYAN (fa-bri-an) is a luxury womenswear & accessories brand;
offering elegantly designed pieces with a focus on high-end tailoring. The Ready-to-wear clothing are designed with simplicity and elegance in mind; with a penchant for sleek asymmetrical lines, colour blocking and leather detail. The collections nevertheless retains Fabryan’s signature that fuses bold colours and textures to create interesting feminine designs.
Launched in September 2010 during London fashion week by self-taught fashion designer Samantha-Jane Agbontaen. Fabryan is an award winning independent brand, which has been growing from strength to strength in the initial tertiary years with features in notable press such as: Vogue, Tatler, Glamour and Fashion TV to name a few.