How long will it take for my items to be sent?
- Fabryan items are dispatched immediately. We use an Express delivery service allowing you to receive your item(s) swiftly.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
- No, our website has been set up for you to enjoy a fast and easy shopping experience.
Do you deliver outside of the U.K?
- Fabryan offers Free shipping worldwide to 220 countries using UPS, DHL or FedEx courier services.
How long does delivery take?
- Please see our Shipping information
Can I return of Exchange an item?
- Yes you can, Please see our Refunds and Exchange policy
What payment methods do you accept?
- You can use any debit or credit card. Your payment is processed through a secure system provided by WorldPay.
We also accept PayPal, Cheques and international bank transfers. For more information, Please see our payment policy
Will I Pay Duties and Taxes?
- Items delivered within the European union do not incur any customs duties or taxes.
- We ship to other countries on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) which means you may be required to pay import duties or custom taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
I can’t find the item I am looking for?
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information and we would be very happy to assist you with a bespoke item(s) for that special occasion or cooperate gifts.
FABRYAN (fa-bri-an) is a luxury womenswear & accessories brand;
offering elegantly designed pieces with a focus on high-end tailoring. The Ready-to-wear clothing are designed with simplicity and elegance in mind; with a penchant for sleek asymmetrical lines, colour blocking and leather detail. The collections nevertheless retains Fabryan’s signature that fuses bold colours and textures to create interesting feminine designs.
Launched in September 2010 during London fashion week by self-taught fashion designer Samantha-Jane Agbontaen. Fabryan is an award winning independent brand, which has been growing from strength to strength in the initial tertiary years with features in notable press such as: Vogue, Tatler, Glamour and Fashion TV to name a few.