Fashion Wholesale assistant
We are looking for a Wholesale assistant to help with sales activities for the brand.
Part time, flexible hours 5-10 hours a week
Hourly rate + Commission
▪ To gain new UK and international stockists for the brand
▪ To build and maintain relationships with brand’s stockists and gain new clients
▪ To process wholesale orders
▪ To invoice and follow up with payments
▪ To make appointments for buyers to visit showroom
▪ To represent Fabryan at national and international trade shows
▪ To maintain sales for the brand
▪ To send out look books, line sheets, samples
▪ To be a main point of contact for wholesale enquiries
▪ Minimum 1 year experience in Fashion wholesale
▪ You should have a proven track record in sales
▪ Ideally you should live in London
▪ Excellent command of written and spoken English
▪ Attentive to detail, self-motivated
Please e-mail CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
FABRYAN (fa-bri-an) is a luxury womenswear & accessories brand;
offering elegantly designed pieces with a focus on high-end tailoring. The Ready-to-wear clothing are designed with simplicity and elegance in mind; with a penchant for sleek asymmetrical lines, colour blocking and leather detail. The collections nevertheless retains Fabryan’s signature that fuses bold colours and textures to create interesting feminine designs.
Launched in September 2010 during London fashion week by self-taught fashion designer Samantha-Jane Agbontaen. Fabryan is an award winning independent brand, which has been growing from strength to strength in the initial tertiary years with features in notable press such as: Vogue, Tatler, Glamour and Fashion TV to name a few.